1.    #1  
    I didnt see any threads for this but thought it would be good to let it be know.

http://splashdata.com/splashid/index.htm
    It's trial software that lasts only for 30 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttreo
    It's trial software that lasts only for 30 days.
    I was trying to figure that out. Is the Palm app 30 days, or are they talking about just the desktop companion?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I was trying to figure that out. Is the Palm app 30 days, or are they talking about just the desktop companion?
    from their site...

Purchasing the Desktop Companion
    The handheld software is free. It does not require a registration code to continue using it. The desktop software is free to try for 30 days - click here to purchase the upgrade to the full version for only $19.95.
    this is a change isn't it?
    The biggest question I always have about software: Can it be run from the SD card? I didn't see that info after a quick look around.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Thanks for the heads up, ynot. I've been looking for something like this. I don't really need it on my laptop, either. I just want it on my T650.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    How does SplashID compare with eWallet?

http://www.iliumsoft.com/site/ew/ewallet.htm
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    The biggest question I always have about software: Can it be run from the SD card? I didn't see that info after a quick look around.
    No, not in my experience. I tried to move it to the card with ZLauncher (which USUALLY keeps conduit connections intact). Consistently got log messages that SplashID did not sync. Too bad, as the .prc is about 340k.
    David
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I have Splash ID on my SD Card and haven't had any syncing issues at all. I also used ZLauncher to move it to the card.
    Quote Originally Posted by tafari06
    I have Splash ID on my SD Card and haven't had any syncing issues at all. I also used ZLauncher to move it to the card.
    Strange stuff. I moved it to the card (with ZLauncher) again, and during the 1st time I tried to sync, the Treo locked up while syncing SplashID. Did a soft reset, tried again. This time, sync was successful - but, I found a strange entry in my SpalshID's data. Tried to delete it on the Treo, and the Treo locked up and soft reset itself. Next time, I went into SplashID desktop, deleted the bogus entry, did a hotsync, and all was well. Will keep an eye on it, but it seems to be working for now.
    David
    I use SplashID and the desktop companion. I love it.
    Me too. Have it on the SD card via zLauncher and no problems synching...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."