1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of a program (except TakePhone) that will allow dialing a highlighted phone number direct from a calendar appointment?

THANKS!
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    I think there's a program called ClipPro which has a tool that allows you to select numbers in calendar/memo, etc and dial it...
    This is one of the features of version 2.1 which I have cut and paste from their Readme...'Added "Dial" tool for Treo 6x0 users. takes a number and passes it stright to the Phone application and initiates a call!'

Here is the link: http://www.pocketscience.com.au/products.asp#ClipPRO
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    Quote Originally Posted by NAL
    Does anyone know of a program (except TakePhone) that will allow dialing a highlighted phone number direct from a calendar appointment?

THANKS!
    Actually you can dial any phone number you have in your appointment calender, memos, tasks or even in a Docs To Go document without using another applicaton stored on your phones rom.

Just highlight the number you want to call with your thumb or the stylus, hit the menu key and scroll to copy and copy it, pull up the dial pad, hit the menu key again and scroll to paste and hit paste. The number gets pasted on the top of the dial pad and then tap the dial button and away you go.

I use this Treo feature regularly.

Chuck
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    I use Agendus Pro and the integration with phone, sms, an e-mail applications is excellent.

If you don't want a replacement PIM, you can highlight phone numbers with TreoSelecText and dial with that h&ndy utility.