Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I got some call and i save it to contact. it show like +12828372228. it got + sign in front of it. when I make a call. it look like dial and go back to phone screen. anyone have same problem ?
    thanks
    In the phone app Menu, Options, Dial preferences...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    no. i didn't mean that.. I mean if the # in contact have + sign. it call and go back to dialer screen
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Does this happen all of the time. I do not have that format on my numbers but I sometimes have the same end result.

Who is your carrier? I am with Cingular and I find that if the network is overloaded my Treo will do the same thing, sometimes for several minutes then it will dial.
    I get that occasionally with T-Mobile here in Dallas. I knew exactly what it was when I was using T-Mobile with my origional T-Mobile phone and the call would dail and just end as if I didn't hit send. It is exactly what you said biddatl, over loaded cell tower. I cruise on down the road or wait a bit and try again and success.