1.    #1  
    I have a sprint treo 650 and I notice with a friend of mine he has a verizon phone, he seems to notice my delyas get gets my text delayed. None of my mother friends say they get delays from my messages. I called spritn and they tol me they would reset my texting. It seemes to be better for a while, now it's back. I wondered if anyone else experience this, and if they know of a fix? or need to tell sprint to figure this out instead of keep resetting my texting. Thanks.
    I have a friend that has T-Mobile and occasionally, it will take up to 5-10 minutes for the message to be received. I honestly don't know if it's an issue between carriers (CDMA to GSM) or if it's a routing issue on carrier's side or the other, but you're not the only one. When it comes to sending to other Sprint users though, it's almost always instantaneous.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    I occasionally have delays (sometimes up to hours, but this is rare) even with Sprint-to-Sprint messaging. Prob depends on traffic...
    No problems Sprint to Sprint, Sprint to Cingular (Blackberry) and no problems Sprint to Verizon.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by amell
    I occasionally have delays (sometimes up to hours, but this is rare) even with Sprint-to-Sprint messaging. Prob depends on traffic...

I've had this too....It's just unacceptable in my opinion.

Bek
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek
    I've had this too....It's just unacceptable in my opinion.

Bek
    Works for me!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Me (sprint) --> verizon takes anywhere from 10 seconds to 3 hrs. Totally unpredictible and, well, unacceptable.