1.    #1  
    I used my card reader to transfer about 50 songs to my 256 M Sandisk card. Ptunes could read only about half of them--the others didn't appear. I thought it was Ptunes, but Realplayer and Filez can't see them on the cad either.

I don't get it. The songs are all mp3. They were all in my windows media player and they have different...bitrates?--some are 96k some are 128k, but different rates play on Ptunes fine.

I know it's some kind of file problem because Filez can't see them. Any ideas? Thanks.
    Buy an iPOD?
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    Maybe experiment by putting some of them in diffH
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

..in different folders on the card?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

5.    #5  
    Thanks for the help, Millsduh2.
    They may not have transferred over properly. Might want try again
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  7.    #7  
    It's official. Something is seriously wrong. The songs play on my PC fine. But when I try to copy them over to the card, a file is created--O bytes, no information in properties. The file doesn't show up in FileZ--but it seems to affect the other files. When I try to delete it from the SD card from the PC, I get the error: "Can't delete: can't read from the source file or disk".
    May need to reformat the card
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I had the same problems when I transferred them from Windows Media Player, you have to transfer them from Real Player and then they will work!
    Quote Originally Posted by millsda2
    Buy an iPOD?
    Yea, I want to OVERPAY for an item which can't play video? No thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Facci
    I had the same problems when I transferred them from Windows Media Player, you have to transfer them from Real Player and then they will work!
    Why not just transfer them from their folder to SD folder?
    Quote Originally Posted by chrislrob
    Thanks for the help, Millsduh2.
    Sorry dude...I was just jokin' with you. I apologize.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    Why transfer them from a MEDIA PLAYER on the computer, why not just *copy* them from the hard drive?

Stupid DRM'ed crap in Windows kills me.