1.    #1  
    I'm using Pocket-DVD Studio v. 3.5 (purchased) and MMPlayer v. 1.0 (free trial) and I noticed that the volume on the MMPlayer is medium at best through the speaker. Does anyone know how to increase the volume or if the purchased version of MMPlayer is much better? Thanks for your help!
    Quote Originally Posted by brichmon
    I'm using Pocket-DVD Studio v. 3.5 (purchased) and MMPlayer v. 1.0 (free trial) and I noticed that the volume on the MMPlayer is medium at best through the speaker. Does anyone know how to increase the volume or if the purchased version of MMPlayer is much better? Thanks for your help!
    The volume of MMPlayer isn't any louder in the registered version. There is, however, a solution for ALL Treo volume problems called VolumeCare ,One of the most useful Treo specific programs I've run across. The author is extremely receptive and writes several other utils which are most excellent.
    David
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. I downloaded VolumeCare that did help out a little. Maybe I'm hard of hearing, but it still seems a little quiet w/o a headset. Does anyone have any other suggestions that I might try?
    There should be an amplifier feature in mmplayer that you can use, make sure that you enable it when you adjust it.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous