1.    #1  
    Marc

I am using beta 31.
    If i start an email using one Profile, save it as a draft, and then return to it the email later to finish, it changes to the default profile.

I have never seen Chatter do this before.
    I don't believe there's anything new in that code, but I will take a look.

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Strange.
    I 100% positive it is happening every single time I save to drafts. Automatically reverts to my default profile. I didn't catch it at first, then I started receiving return emails asking me if I had changed my email address. That's when I started checking and sure enough it was changing. I haven't heard it from anyone else though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider
    Marc

I am using beta 31.
    If i start an email using one Profile, save it as a draft, and then return to it the email later to finish, it changes to the default profile.

I have never seen Chatter do this before.
    Not sure if we're talking apples and oranges here but, I recently downloaded and installed Chatter - including the latest beta. I set up my RoadRunner account, and (of course) ran into the same "relaying denied" problem that many others have encountered. What I did to work around this is use my GMail account's SMTP info. Works great - except for the fact that Chatter disregards my reply-to and return address and automatically uses my GMail info. Is that the way things are supposed to work?
    David
    dsilver - Chatter uses the reply-to and return address indicated in the SMTP profile. It's possible that GMail modifies these, however.

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    dsilver - Chatter uses the reply-to and return address indicated in the SMTP profile. It's possible that GMail modifies these, however.

Marc
    Thanks for the input. I'll try Yahoo! and/or AIM (been looking for a reason to activate another 2gig account) and report back to other frustrated RR users.
    David
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank

Marc
    Update: Silly me! Reply-to and return address DO work as they should; though the sender (me) is identified as originating from the GMail address, replies are automatically forwarded to the address entered in the SMTP configuration. Don't know whether I was sleep walking or what. Works like a charm! This should be a big help to RR customers. Sorry for the false alarm.
    David