1.    #1  
    I am ready to try Bluetooth Hotsync and I have searched the PalmOne site and the 650 user's guide to find the instructions to do this. I followed a few links but they ended up being no longer their.

Could someone poiint me to this link on the PalmOne or other site or where in the users manual it is?

thanks

Marv
    Quote Originally Posted by marvw
    I am ready to try Bluetooth Hotsync and I have searched the PalmOne site and the 650 user's guide to find the instructions to do this. I followed a few links but they ended up being no longer their.

Could someone poiint me to this link on the PalmOne or other site or where in the users manual it is?

thanks

Marv

Hey Marv..

if you have a pc, go here and check post #4 http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...tooth+pc+setup I think you'll find hotsyncing with blue tooth is slower than with cable.

Chuck
    Bluetooth Hotsync

This post has a little different perspective. It's slower but not to too bad if you consider the time it takes to locate the cable, etc. It depends a lot on how much you have to sync/install. I find that about 70% of the time it's just easier to use bluetooth.
    Last edited by jrfaris; 08/05/2005 at 11:11 PM.