1.    #1  
    I have a serious problem, when playing movies on my treo the sound on my movie is to low..I have max out every voulme option on my phone and it still isn't loud enough, I use pocketdivxencoder to encode my movie, is there anything I can use in that program to increase the volume for the program. Thank you. I can barely here it, god don't anything be on or running I can't here anything. I have that volumecare program but that didn't do anything, could someone please help me out with this scenario. Thank You I need to increase my volume, how and what program do I need to to get Thank You.
    Last edited by Dymekatcha; 08/05/2005 at 02:54 PM.
    Regrettably, you need to pay another $9.95 to make the volume work well. Buy VolumeCare. You won't regret it.
    What are you playing on? TCPMP has an audio boast pref.
  4.    #4  
    I bought that program the voulme still isn't loud, what preference do i need to change to increase volume
  5.    #5  
    I'm playing on TCPMP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dymekatcha
    I bought that program the voulme still isn't loud, what preference do i need to change to increase volume
    I would think it would be the back speaker volume.
    Go to Preferences in TCPMP, audio button and crank up preamp a little
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Make sure you max out the sound volume in pocketdivx encoder when you convert a movie! Also, I agree Volume Care is a gem to have...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions