Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Yesterday I bought my Zlauncher from zztechs.com but didn't receive my Reg.code by email. What had happened was that my email account was down for just few minutes after I bought the program ofwhich I couldn't receive any email from zztechs. I submitted my email address and password but their website could not recognize my email address.
    Meanwhile, I have proof that my credit card has been charged for the sum of like $19.75 and the company is like in China. What do I have to do inorder to get my Registration Code? Thanks guys
    Quote Originally Posted by alfred44
    Yesterday I bought my Zlauncher from zztechs.com but didn't receive my Reg.code by email. What had happened was that my email account was down for just few minutes after I bought the program ofwhich I couldn't receive any email from zztechs. I submitted my email address and password but their website could not recognize my email address.
    Meanwhile, I have proof that my credit card has been charged for the sum of like $19.75 and the company is like in China. What do I have to do inorder to get my Registration Code? Thanks guys
    No matter what site you registered it from, you should have an email receipt. I would forward that email to: support@zztechs.com. They are usually pretty quick to answer email, but it may take a day or two. I would guess that they would send your reg number out pretty quickly after that. I have been very happy with the time or two I've had to ask for help.
    David
    The code may take up to 3 days to be delivered - mine took at least 2 just a few days ago.