1.    #1  
    I use a Verizon Treo 650. It resets every two hours starting at 8:00 am (8,10,12, 2 and 4:00). Most of the time right on the hour -- once and a while at minute 59. Only when phone is on and only on weekdays. The message that I receive is > Crash was caused by error "MemoryMgr.c, Line:3732, NULL handle" while running "Phone 1.0"
    The only recommendation that either Verizon or Palm One has is to do a hardreset and a progressive reinstall. Nothing in their knowledge base.
    Has anyone had this problem or know what is going on? What is the solution?
    Thanks for any help.
    Pete
    mine does this as well, and just got it today...kinda disheartening...and i'd love a fix.
    i have a gsm (cingular blue) and i had weird problems when I had it set time automatical by checking "Enable Local Network Time". It might be worth a try.
  4.    #4  
    SOLIDAge -- well there is someone else experiencing this problem. Pls post a solution if you find one.
    dgelfuso -- I had the set time automatically checked and just unchecked it last night. So I will have to wait until Monday to see if that corrects the problem. It was setting the time automatically to Denver rather than setting to PDT. That explains why my baseball schedules in Pocket Express were an hour off. So I am wondering whether it has been trying to check the time at regular intervals and caused a crash / reset. We'll see.
    But I am open to other possibilities!!
    Versamail used to do this to me. I had it set up to retrieve mail every 2 hours. Try turning off autosync and see if the problem goes away.
  6.    #6  
    I don't have versamail and I don't have my email program (chatteremail) set to do anything automatically. Also, even if I did have versamail and had it set to retrieve mail every 2 hours, that would not explain why this reset problem doesn't happen at night or on the weekends. Only starting at 8:00 to 4:00 on weekdays.
  7. e40
    I think unexpected resets like this are hardware problems. I had lots of them, got my phone replaced and haven't had 1 since. I went through hell trying to get the phone replace, though. 13+ calls bouncing between Palm and Cingular. Perhaps you'll have better luck with Verizon.

If you are within the first 30 days of having the phone, take it back to the store. If they won't exchange it, threaten to return it for a full refund. If they call your bluff, do it and then sign up again (with a new phone).