1.    #1  
    Just downloaded Crosswords4 from peak.org. This is an unbeatable Scrabble clone that can be downloaded absolutely FREE!

The downloaded board is initially arranged differently to Scrabble with regards to triple/double scores, but you can simply use the free configuration apllication to alter the whole game to work exactly like the official game.

I would say this game is actually better than the official version for three reasons - firstly, you can completely customise it to suit your preferences. Secondly you can choose which dictionary to download and use. Thirdly, you can link up to as many as 3 other Palms and play multiplayer! (with the official version you have to PAY for 4 copies of the game to do this. Roughly 100 cost)
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Very nice! Always nice to find good freeware!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    No way to challenge words other than that it is great..
    Palm V to the Palm 505 to the Palm 515 to the Zire 71 to Treo 600 to the Treo 650 to the Treo 700 to the Treo 755 to the Treo 700w (30 days hated it) to the Treo 755p to the Blackberry World Edition (Hated it) to the PALM PRE!