1.    #1  
    When I go to this site it takes me to the wap version of yahoo. How do I get the full version? Also I cannot go to www.nextbus.com It just searches forever but the site is up.
  2.    #2  
    I found out it is tmobile that does not allow me to go to www.nextbus.com. When I use an ATT sim i can get there fine. Anyone else on tmo get to www.nextbus.com?
    Quote Originally Posted by richard371
    I found out it is tmobile that does not allow me to go to www.nextbus.com. When I use an ATT sim i can get there fine. Anyone else on tmo get to www.nextbus.com?
    Exactly. When I go to www.yahoo.com on my Sprint 650 Blazer gives me two options: full Yahoo website or WAP Yahoo website.
  4.    #4  
    I don't get a choice and I cleared cookies and cache. tmobile.
    clear your cookies
  6.    #6  
    Did that still wap site
    Im using my Treo on Cingular and MediaNet unlimited. When I go to http://www.yahoo.com I also get two options, the full version and the mobile version. Perhaps the Tmobile internet is automatically redirecting you to the mobile version without a choice?
  8.    #8  
    Tried it with ATT sim and same thing, wap only.
    Hmmm... I recall reading there was a hack some where that prevented the automatic forwarding to mobile formatted sites. Normally, a site can detect whether the browser is destop or mobile version and then automatically forward to the appropiate formatted site. There was a hack posted a while ago that prevented this on blazer I recall, thus the site would not automatically forward to the wap portal... I try to find a link later....

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    did you try full vs optimized mode?
    This has nothing to do with Tmobile. I have a Cing branded phone and had a Cing Rom on it. I used to get 2 options for Yahoo. I flashed my Rom to a Shadomite custom rom and now I only get the WAP Yahoo... Hmmm..
    i like the mobile yahoo...
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"