1. jgk
    I know this is stupid question but I'm sure you guys will have the answer straight-off and save me a lot of grief, as I've not been able to find an answer so far.....

On my T650m, how do I do the old grafitti command menu stroke, that so many shortcuts depend upon (e.g copy and paste etc). :menu: All I've tried so far doesn't work, so I need to keep going into the drop-down menus which is a real pain. I'm sure there must be a keyboard shortcut but what is it?

Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    214 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jgk
    I know this is stupid question but I'm sure you guys will have the answer straight-off and save me a lot of grief, as I've not been able to find an answer so far.....

On my T650m, how do I do the old grafitti command menu stroke, that so many shortcuts depend upon (e.g copy and paste etc). :menu: All I've tried so far doesn't work, so I need to keep going into the drop-down menus which is a real pain. I'm sure there must be a keyboard shortcut but what is it?

Thanks in advance.
    Just hit the Menu button then your shortcut key. For copy just hit Menu then C or Menu then P for paste.