1.    #1  
    I just upgraded to the latest Cingular software (Treo650-1.15-CNG), and now, when I click on the battery icon, nothing happens. It no longer tells me the percentage of battery life I have left. Is there any other way I can find out the percentage of battery life I have left?
    Weird. Mine displays the percentage....
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    It still works for me - and I would imagine most folks given that it hasn't really been mentioned here.

A couple of thoughts - make sure your stylis is properly calibrated. If you didn't do a good job after the reset, you may not actually be hitting the battery.

If that doesn't help and you still can't see the info, there are several freeware utilities that can tell you what your battery level is - including FileZ under the info "tab"
  4.    #4  
    Cool. Thanks for the info. I was actually able to bring it up when I touched the very corner of the screen. How do I reset it so I can properly calibrate the stylis?

And where might I find FileZ?
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    go to prefs>touchscreen, prefs is a little icon on your display. Do a google search for palmos filez.
  6.    #6  
    Perfect! That was the problem! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by LABachlr
    ...And where might I find FileZ?
    www.nosleep.net
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!