1.    #1  
    I'm almost there !!! New User here

I have exchange server 2003 at the office
    - succesfully using Mergic VPN to connect
    - succesfully testing connection using Versamail 3.0 , says "succes!accessed server, versions supported 1.0.2.0,2.1"
    - Getting error code 0067 when trying to messages

Is the problem that my exchange server is not update to be compatible with Versamail 3.0 , or something else ?
    Last edited by ronsterla; 08/05/2005 at 12:18 AM. Reason: No response
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I am getting the same message "Success!! Accessed Server, but incorrect version'". Any suggestions?
  3.    #3  
    I still haven't been able to get any assistance on this either. I'm getting some other help next week and will post any resolutions.
    Ok guys, The problem is that you have an email or calender event that has too many invitees.. find it, delete it, and move on!

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I'm a newbie. Had the Treo 650 for 4 weeks. Kept getting the same message as you. I think it has to do with the server having a "trust" certificate blocking access. I have searched and tried other programs, vpn etc, to no avail. Using MS Exchange 2003. I did come across Roadsync by Dataviz. They have a trial version. I installed it and was able to sync from the first try. It's not true "push" but you can sync/send/receive manually or at set intervals. You can use the trial (just delete the promo that appears at the end of messages and replies) or buy the license - which is pricey at $49.99 - but it works - no IT configuration. Worth a try! Keep VersaMail for pop/imap email.
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    Ok guys, The problem is that you have an email or calender event that has too many invitees.. find it, delete it, and move on!

Timmay
    How do You suggest I should find it? What exactly am I looking for?
    Last edited by jorang; 01/04/2006 at 03:06 PM.
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)