Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I have not heard a word. Kmaps still having problems. I wonder if Google is going to roll out an equivalent service and it block Kmaps. This would seem to counter Google's core philosophy.
    ...can prevent unnecessary threads.
    I've tried to contact Ivan in several places about the same error messages, and I see the same thing listed in several forums. Surely Ivan and/or ulocate will do something about it? It was an awesome tool until this issue arose. I just wish they would post *some* type of update or news. The silence is horrible...
    Quote Originally Posted by miketreo650
    I've tried to contact Ivan in several places about the same error messages, and I see the same thing listed in several forums. Surely Ivan and/or ulocate will do something about it? It was an awesome tool until this issue arose. I just wish they would post *some* type of update or news. The silence is horrible...
    agreed. this is a great program, and it's really criminal that ulocate is squandering its users' goodwill. i note on their website that they're involved in a lot of mapquest-related development. are they trying to kill off kmaps' google-based solution?

very strange.
    KMaps is back...

1.7 at http://kmaps.ulocate.com/download.html Painful directions issue is finally resolved. Pedestrian directions added, too... Hope to get some feedback on usability of this feature...

cheers
    Last edited by imitrovic; 03/02/2006 at 08:28 PM.
    It was legal problems with Google that were holding KMaps back... Very unpleasant...
    Last edited by imitrovic; 03/04/2006 at 11:46 AM.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123