1.    #1  
    I had my Treo on top of a box about 4 and a half feet high. It fell off onto a hard wood floor and the SD flew out(of course) and everything is ok. It looks like it hit on the lower right corner. Man I hope that doesn't happen again... Since my metal case was causing reception problems I've been carrying it around neked. I was afraid of this. How do people like that rubber skin case?
    It's AMAZING how much more grippy my skin case is than the bare, slippery Treo's "au naturale" platic case. I highly recommend the skin case for scratch protection and grip.

-Kirk
    I use a silicon / rubbery / grippy skin case and like it alot. It is not bulky, its really easy to hold onto, and it stays where I put it (even when the car turns sharply). The only downside is when I go to pull it out of my pocket and my pocket flaps out, but I am starting to remember to put my pocket back in place.
    Skin cases are only good if you put it on a belt clip....you'll stop putting 'em in your pocket after you miss most of your phone calls (especially while driving).
    I like my skin case very much. I use it with either the removable belt clip or with a lanyard.
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm
    Skin cases are only good if you put it on a belt clip....you'll stop putting 'em in your pocket after you miss most of your phone calls (especially while driving).
    Why would you miss phone calls with your Treo in a SKIN in your pocket [vs having it in your pocket without a skin on it]?? And driving with your phone in your pocket - in a case or not - doesn't make much sense if you want to get to your phone quickly anyway.

I guess I don't understand your comments here.

-Kirk
    The skin sticks to fabric. Very difficult to take it out of pockets.
    Yup, those grippy ones make the phone difficult to get out of a pocket.
    I'm looking forward to ordering a set of egripsI have lare hands and that makes it actually harder for me to old the phone whenever I'm trying to use the keyboard one -handed.
    I really wish egrips lasted longer...I'd buy stock in them. They just never lasted long for me. I think my problem might have been not putting the top/sides part of the egrips on; I only put the battery cover part on and the grippy part just rips off of the clear plastic that has the adhesive on it.

I'm caseless/gripless 'til I find an ivolution or an open keyboard-magnesium case for $50 or less. No other way.
    Sena Leatherskin here. Very thin, fairly grippy (as opposed to bare) and slips in and out of pocket easily.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I seem to have good luck with egrips. The lower left side is the only place when it tends to peel away as a result of the way I put it in my pouch case. So I slight/neatly trimmed it and no problems.

Good Luck

Oh Yeah, dropped my once and not damage.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover