1.    #1  
    Any plans to have an upgrade option right inside of chatter? That way if we shut down chatter with 'menu z' for an upgrade, it would automatcially download and install the files?

I'm not sure how this could work since it is usually 3 or 4 files that are upgraded and the palm os processes them one by one with prompts to us but there has to be a way.
    Quote Originally Posted by albertb
    Any plans to have an upgrade option right inside of chatter? That way if we shut down chatter with 'menu z' for an upgrade, it would automatcially download and install the files?

I'm not sure how this could work since it is usually 3 or 4 files that are upgraded and the palm os processes them one by one with prompts to us but there has to be a way.
    The closest to that is to use the Package Installer at update.chatteremail.com. Maybe there could be a menu item in Chatter to automatically launch the default browser and go to update.chatteremail.com? That would be a quick 'n' dirty solution.....
  3.    #3  
    I already do it that way, or download the zip file and unzip with handzipper lite. I have the chatter download page bookmarked in blazer.

There are constant updates though, that's the only reason I ask about an option like this.