1.    #1  
    I am using Activesync and get this 0006 error that there was a sync problem and hit the sync button again. The e-mail is sent and received but the prompt is really annoying. Apparently this is a Cingular Blue issue because the folks I know who have Cingular orange branded phones do not experience this issue nor do Sprint users.

That being the case, I am wondering if there is an Activesync alternative that can access OWA in the same manor since I have been unable to resolve the prompt issue.
    The patched version of WebPro works very well with OWA (Exchange 2003).
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by shneor
    The patched version of WebPro works very well with OWA (Exchange 2003).
    Where can I download WebPro?
    Quote Originally Posted by txschafers
    Where can I download WebPro?
    Darned if I know. It used to be available at treobits.com but I downloaded it back in March or April '04. You might search the archives here - I think I recall downloading it from a post here.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    You can find WebPro definitely on the PalmOne software store and also at www.handango.com which is where I initially bought it. However, I do not believe that webpro is made to work for the 650 and that it only works on the 600.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!