Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I just bought Zlauncher but having some problems installing it in my T650. I have installed the main program already but when its time to run it, the program will not open and an errow message saying, that I need to install a suitable theme like ZLT_AquarwoodXP_Hi_6 4k.prc.

Well I taught that this particular theme already came with the main program and do I have to buy it separately and from what website?
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alfred44
    I just bought Zlauncher but having some problems installing it in my T650. I have installed the main program already but when its time to run it, the program will not open and an errow message saying, that I need to install a suitable theme like ZLT_AquarwoodXP_Hi_6 4k.prc.

Well I taught that this particular theme already came with the main program and do I have to buy it separately and from what website?
    You can find ZLT_AquarwoodXP_Hi_6 4k.prc in the Thems folder. Check Read1st.htm documentation, there are more items you may want to install.
    When you unzipped your Zlauncher app, you had several folders that came with it. Two of those folders are 'BackImages' and the other one is 'Themes'. Choose one from from each folder (depending on what resolution you use) and hot sync them to your Treo. After you launch the program tap your menu button and go to 'theme manager' You will see a tab for back image and and one for theme. Choose one from the selection in under each tab and you should have no more problems.

Dreadone
    Actually you don't even need to choose a backimage to start with, just a theme. Backimages are optional and can be substituted with a color background of your choice, or you can create your own from a jpeg.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Problem solved and thank you guys. You guys are so smart and I love this site a lot.
    im tryin to figure out how to create the back image
    Software Engineer
    US Army TACOM
    Civilian
    Make sure you installed jpeglib.prc then go to the SD category in zL..find the image you want to use. Press and hold center button and choose backimage. Then you can use it in your theme
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    thanks, i was just hoping i din't have to use an sd card, seeing as i wont pick one up until next week
    Software Engineer
    US Army TACOM
    Civilian