1.    #1  
    Looking for program that will allow me to set Birthday and Anniversary reminders that can be set to occur every year with Alert capability.
    Treo treo 650 has this built into the address book (for birthdays) and anniversarys you can set in the calendar. Both can have reminders a certain number of days in advance.
    I use the Calendar application for that on my T650.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  4.    #4  
    You can only put in one birthday per contact entry in address book. I have several people associated with a contact entry ( person, spouse, children). Anniversary setting in Calendar, i do not believe can be repeated yearly with reminder alerts
    Quote Originally Posted by hshimans
    You can only put in one birthday per contact entry in address book. I have several people associated with a contact entry ( person, spouse, children). Anniversary setting in Calendar, i do not believe can be repeated yearly with reminder alerts
    Yes, you can set anniversaries to repeat annually in the Calendar. As for the other issue, just set up a birthday like an anniversary in the calendar, or make each person a separate contact.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    happydays will do this. You can setup a field in your contacts to be their birthday (doesn't seem to be able to use the built-in birthday field yet) and add notes to a contact with anniversaries, other family members birthdays etc.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Datemate is what I've been using for years. Works great!!
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
  8.    #8  
    Thanks for all your help. I think Calendar will do what I want, but I will take a look at Datemate as well.