1.    #1  
    ok.. the clicking is annoying. How do I get rid of it ( no .. not muting the speaker). I go to the general section of the sounds app and set the system volume to off.

It stays off for a while, but then is back at high level of annoying clicks each time I a press a button. WHAT IS Changing the volumn level? I have been testing, but haven't figured it out yet.
    Given enough soft resets, the device resets it to a high level for some unknown reason.

Apparently, it's a...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by havana
    ok.. the clicking is annoying. How do I get rid of it ( no .. not muting the speaker). I go to the general section of the sounds app and set the system volume to off.

It stays off for a while, but then is back at high level of annoying clicks each time I a press a button. WHAT IS Changing the volumn level? I have been testing, but haven't figured it out yet.
    You can use Keyclick hack to supress the clicking sound. You will also need YAHM or TealMaster to run this hack. Hope this helps.
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Given enough soft resets, the device resets it to a high level for some unknown reason.

Apparently, it's a...
    lol
    I've had the same problem. I've identified (at least) one app that, whenever launched, changes my general system volume. It's "Gammon" a backgammon program.

If this app does it, I wouldn't be suprised if others may as well.
    Palm Vx => M505 => M515 => T =>T3 =>T5 =>Treo 650 => Treo 700P (Verizon)
  6.    #6  
    Wonderful hack. Its an even better solution than finding the guilty program.

TYVM !!!
    I have the same problem, but t really only occured after I played sprder solitare and whenever I turn on BT. I just learned to live with it.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    P-Jongg (v5.5.2a) also causes the clicks to return. Guess I should step through all my apps to make a guilty list :-).