1.    #1  
    I've signed up for the Yahoo 360 program (it's open to everyone now). And I'm investigating all the possibilities. One of which is mobloging. It says that you can "register" you phone and then send photos and/or text from your phone (and the Treo 650 is a supported phone), supposedly via email. I can't get it to work yet. I've emailed Yahoo support but haven't heard back yet. Has anyone else tried Yahoo 360 and mobloging from their T650 with VersaMail? thanks.
    Communications is the toughest thing we do.
    unlocked Cingular (GSM) Treo 650, 1.51 firmware, 1.17 CNG software
    I've also signed on, haven't tried it yet, I will now.....keep you posted.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Well tried it a few different ways and guess what? It doesn't work, unless you do it online. Damm Yahoo!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I was just trying to figure this out myself using a Treo 600 on SprintPCS. I tried everything, but using the picture mail service with Sprint which is another $5/mo I'm not willing to spend. The instructions for moblogging indicate that it will only take the email entry if it comes from your "registered" phone number. So you can't use your email account you have to use MMS or something like that. I ultimately was able to make a text only entry by loading the 360 page on the web browser and entering it directly, unfortunately there was no way to upload a photo using that method.