1.    #1  
    How do i get additional information out of the phone to forward to them to get the application updated so it stops crashing...???
    More information might be good..

Make sure you're using the latest (5.31 as of this moment). Plus also keep in mind that the following might be happening:

ZLauncher has databases in dbcache. Some program causes the palm to clear the nvfs dbcache. ZLauncher tries to access its db's which no longer exists; crashes.

It happens to a lot of programs, there are other threads on it, but you can't always immediately assume what program shows in the crash info is what *caused* the crash, only what actually crashed.

Might want to say what stuff you are running.. Background applications, such as Butler, Volume Care, that sort of thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    More information might be good..

Make sure you're using the latest (5.31 as of this moment). Plus also keep in mind that the following might be happening:

ZLauncher has databases in dbcache. Some program causes the palm to clear the nvfs dbcache. ZLauncher tries to access its db's which no longer exists; crashes.

It happens to a lot of programs, there are other threads on it, but you can't always immediately assume what program shows in the crash info is what *caused* the crash, only what actually crashed.

Might want to say what stuff you are running.. Background applications, such as Butler, Volume Care, that sort of thing.
    Exactly. I started having resets after every hotsync, and Crash! would identify the culprit differently everytime. I tried uninstalling almost everything one by one, and the culprit turned out to be DTG - surprise! Once I uninstalled it, everything was stable. I've seen many threads in the forum that say the same thing. I'm going to Quickoffice...
    David
    Ive had all sorts of weird resets after installing ZL. Every time it would wipe out my preferences, reg codes etc. Since ive ditched it i am not having the same issue
    AUSPUG Melbourne Co-Ordinator
    Visit us at...
    Australian Palm Users Group
    Maybe ZLauncher holds the Saved Preferences and Unsaved Preferences open in dbcache or something..

I've not had this happen to mine in over 6 weeks, and when it did, I would just copy those two files back in place.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Deleted Zlauncher , I am not having and resets like I was.
  7.    #7  
    Figures that the crashing would start AFTER i register/purchase Zlauncher.