1.    #1  
    HI,
    say i'm using my versamail and I want to look up a document using dataviz, is there a way to switch back and forth quickly instead of bringing up each program again from the start. Kind of how we can jump between programs on windows once they are up. is this too much to ask for on a treo 650?

I know that I can have real player playing songs while i'm in a different program so I know that i can multi-task somewhat.

any info. appreciated..
    Dae
    http://www.freewarepalm.com/utilities/switch5.shtml

It's not true multi-tasking though.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Butler will also do it.
  4.    #4  
    man, I installed switch5 with graffitti anywhere and it works like a charm.. thanks insertion.

what is the origin of your name?
    don't ask
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by zelgo
    There are a number of third-party programs that allow you to jump from one program to another without having to hit "home" first. I use SilkScreen to do this. (Silk Screen also allows you to use graffiti and create "favorite" keys)
    Won't this normally close the program first before it opens up the other apps?