1.    #1  
    I swear I saw this feature before on my Sprint Treo, but now for the life of me I can't find it. I can't find anything in this forum either, even though I do recall someone talking about it.

How do I record a new ringer? It's been mentioned here that you can't add MP3 ringers to the phone w/o extra software, but instead you can record the MP3 while it's playing on your computer.... Well... how do I do that?

-martin
    The old trick was to play your mp3 in loop mode on your Palm's mp3 player (RealPlayer/pTunes/whathaveyou), then you would go to the SOunds pref panel, choose manage, and hit new, whereafter you could record. So long as the tune was playing through your speaker, you could record it as a wav.

SInce the last Sprint update, though, I can no longer record a new ringtone in this manner.

I use phone technician in any event so it doesn't matter. It was money well spent.
  3.    #3  
    GRRR.... stupid sprint update. Did they remove the ability to have midi ringers as well?
    Guys,

Your right, this topic has been discussed and the problem has been solved. Here's the thread containing the solution:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=88640
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.