1.    #1  
    OK, i've had this problem with all 45 Treo 650's I manage. Cingular forced their Xpressmail and Versamail onto them and they can't be removed so far as i know. Our company does not use either so i tend to have to remind people every couple months not to click them because they end up installing more to the Treo and they have problems.

Now with the new patch they added another one... getgood...

Anyone have any clue of some way to remove these 3 icons completely from the Treo 650 so i don't keep having people click them and install them?

Thanks.
    There are several solutions for hiding icons. They've all been covered numerous times. If you search you'll find them.

Personally I simply create a custom tab with Z Launcher. Then drag any icon I don't want to see or don't use into the tab. Then I hide the tab.

You could also try a custom ROM removing the apps.
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktigre
    OK, i've had this problem with all 45 Treo 650's I manage. Cingular forced their Xpressmail and Versamail onto them and they can't be removed so far as i know. Our company does not use either so i tend to have to remind people every couple months not to click them because they end up installing more to the Treo and they have problems.

Now with the new patch they added another one... getgood...

Anyone have any clue of some way to remove these 3 icons completely from the Treo 650 so i don't keep having people click them and install them?

Thanks.
    Maybe this will work

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=14088

or something like it...good luck

rob
    How about building a custom ROM with Shadowmite's tools:

www.shadowmite.com

and deleting the offending apps?