Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Well KRamsauer, I guess you were posting as I was getting mine together .
    You could install a video card feed your dtv signam to it and rebroadcast the audio in shoutcast format

you'd really be the only one to know
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Ok, thanks for forcing me to see cold hard reality. Greedy iceholes. Its getting to the point where being a fan is too expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael
    Ok, this is news. I take it all back... it is worse than I thought.
    So, so much for your "theory".

NFL.com

Sirius

DirecTV

Bills games

Plant flowers.

Those are your choices.
    I'm back!
    Or I can put a phone up next to my radio and let you listen in that way. :-)

Attn: Lawyers
    I'm just kidding.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Or I can put a phone up next to my radio and let you listen in that way. :-)

Attn: Lawyers
    I'm just kidding.
    I think you're in the clear. The NFL doesn't care if you let him listen to you plant flowers.
    I'm back!
    So...how 'bout them Flowers? Think they'll bloom this year? Make it through December? Perhaps into January??

Wish we still had flowers here in L.A.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    I know this must be totally wrong, at least according to jmill72x, but earlier today I sent an email to KILT-AM's webmaster asking if they will be broadcasting live Houston Texans games from their website, and they responded with a "Yes to my knowledge". The plot thickens.
    It ain't gonna happen.

Anyway, given the continual rain and heat down here in the South the flowers have been growing like crazy .

They may be greedy ice holes, but once upon a time there was no way to see/hear all NFL games for every team on Sunday. So they are A-OK with me .
    I know this must be totally wrong, at least according to jmill72x, but earlier today I sent an email to KILT-AM's webmaster asking if they will be broadcasting live Houston Texans games from their website, and they responded with a "Yes to my knowledge". The plot thickens.
    No, that would be according to darnell.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...8&postcount=20

I can't take credit for that.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    So...how 'bout them Flowers? Think they'll bloom this year? Make it through December? Perhaps into January??

Wish we still had flowers here in L.A.
    True, I forgot he was in upstate NY. Let me amend my choices:

Remove -- Plant flowers
    Add -- Shovel driveway
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell
    It ain't gonna happen.

Anyway, given the continual rain and heat down here in the South the flowers have been growing like crazy .

They may be greedy ice holes, but once upon a time there was no way to see/hear all NFL games for every team on Sunday. So they are A-OK with me .
    It's actually so hot and humid down here (and hasn't rained that much recently), that the grass and plants are drying up. I'm watering the lawn every morning now.

The owners are no more greedy than the players, but that's for another thread. Plus, DirecTV, and to a lesser extent, NFL.com and Sirius, is a fantasy footballer's dream.
    I'm back!
    ^ Well then you just live too far South .
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell
    ^ Well then you just live too far South .
    You can't get much farther south than me. Maybe 200 miles tops.

At least not much farther south in this country. Or still on land.
    I'm back!
    ahem...hehe...call a friend in Texas and have them stream the game off local TV broadcast?
    I can't find it now, but there are custom streaming subscription services out there.

Also, maybe there is a way to stream it through a messenger program like MSN messenger? Maybe there's a way to listen via one of the Treo messenger programs?

Heck, I don't know, it's all kindof a workaround (and usually borderline legal), but still costs cash, and is usually a bulky configuration cluster to get it all to work easily...

Greg

unlocked /unbranded GSM / T-Mobile
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    True, I forgot he was in upstate NY. Let me amend my choices:

Remove -- Plant flowers
    Add -- Shovel driveway
    Please. Its only August... shovels will remain on the garage wall at least until mid September.
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusbliss
    ahem...hehe...call a friend in Texas and have them stream the game off local TV broadcast?
    I can't find it now, but there are custom streaming subscription services out there.

Also, maybe there is a way to stream it through a messenger program like MSN messenger? Maybe there's a way to listen via one of the Treo messenger programs?

Heck, I don't know, it's all kindof a workaround (and usually borderline legal), but still costs cash, and is usually a bulky configuration cluster to get it all to work easily...

Greg

unlocked /unbranded GSM / T-Mobile
    Yeah, this is all a lot of work when he could just drop $30-$40 for the entire season and just get it from Sirius or NFL.com.
    I'm back!
    Please. Its only August... shovels will remain on the garage wall at least until mid September.
    Now you have to work-out in order to be in shape to do it next winter .
    Missing the local NFL team while away was the precise reason that the Slingbox was invented. Might want to buy it for a friend in the local area and see if they can set up on one of their spare TVs.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Order NFL Sunday Ticket. Get WinTV and play the game on your home PC. Set up a shoutcast server and have it broadcast what is playing on your speakers. Make your stream private and pick it up with Pocket Tunes on your Treo.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast