1.    #1  
    I am trying to transfer PDFs to my Treo and store them on the memory card, but DocsToGo won't let me move PDFs. I don't need to be able to read them at this point (would like to, but it has proven to be more difficult than I hoped and there are roughly a million threads already about viewing PDFs) as all I want to be able to do is attach them to emails and send.

What is the best way to tranfers PDF files from my computer to my handheld?
    I would recommend either using an external SD card reader or perhaps installing CardExport II?
    An SD card reader would be the best way. Also, what kind of problems do you have while trying to read PDF files on your Treo. I can read them...is not perfect, but it can be done.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by cash70
    Also, what kind of problems do you have while trying to read PDF files on your Treo. I can read them...is not perfect, but it can be done.
    I am pretty new to the device and handhelds in general so I have been reading all the posts about viewing PDFs. Right now, opening a PDF resets the OS but I have not downloaded/subscribed to any program to convert from native PDF form.