1.    #1  
    How do I make Versamail the default mail application that opens when I press the envelope button? I want to remove the standard "Email" program that opens now and only use VersaMail.

Thanks in advance for the help.
    I thought versamail was the default email application. I use snappermail, and have set it up to be my default instead of versamail.

Goto your palm apps, and find preferences. Inside the General section is the Default apps pref. Under email, choose the app you'd like.

james
    I think what you want to do is change your preferences for buttons to make it come up when you hit the envelope button.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the quick response.

My default was a program called "Mail" and I have switched this before to Versamail but it still accesses "Mail" when I press the envelope button. I am currently accessing VersaMail by accessing Programs, etc. which is getting old.

Do I need to remove "Mail" from my Treo in order for this change to take hold?
    Ah, in that case he should go to Preferences, then under the Personal section, he'll see the Buttons area. You can change which apps the buttons are mapped to here.

James
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by geneld
    I think what you want to do is change your preferences for buttons to make it come up when you hit the envelope button.
    Ahh...the simple genius of paying attention to what the screen says...

Thanks!!