1.    #1  
    I am unable to hear the caller voice on the receiver. When I change to Speaker phone, I can hear the caller voice on the speaker, or when I insert the Head Phone, I can hear on the Headset.
    What could be the problem???
  2.    #2  
    Any one who can help???? Desperate to know what is the cause.... my Phone vendor says that this is a problem with the earpiece speaker, needs replacement. Where can I get one???
    Hi, I dropped my 600 yesterday & have the same problem now. It's a used PAYG phone from EBay that presumably I have no warranty on?
    I only dropped the phone from about a foot off the ground & quickly checked the phone to make sure I hadn't destroyed it. All seemed ok until I tried to make a call. No sound fom the earpiece, but fine through the speaker. Took the phone apart & the speaker is very easy to replace if you can get a new one. , no soldering required, just pull the unit out of its rubber holder. Does anybody know if this is all that I need to do, or is the problem likely to be in another part of the circuitry?
    If it's just the speaker, where can I get another one?
    Any help greatly appreciated.

Update...
    I found one here: http://performancepda.zoovy.com/category/treo600parts/
    for 10$ listed as 'Treo 600 Replacement Piezo Ringer'
    Last edited by vodkanaut; 08/08/2005 at 11:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by vodkanaut
    Took the phone apart & the speaker is very easy to replace if you can get a new one. , no soldering required, just pull the unit out of its rubber holder.
    If you do replace the speaker, be sure to use the same ohms rating for the new one. This way you shouldn't change the resistance load on the circuitry.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self