View Poll Results: Do you get the bright white screen flash when turning off the screen on the 650?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 31.58%
  • No

13 68.42%
  1.    #1  
    Do you get the white screen when turning off the screen? Mine seems to do it about half the time and it is much more noticeable in a darkened room. I saw that this has been mentioned before but thought I would start a poll. I was hoping this would be fixed with the latest update (Sprint) but I still get it.
    I noticed something odd about this flashing white screen. It happens all the time with my Treo but yesterday I let the battery drain to about 10% and it didn't do it. I plugged it in the charger and it started again. Any theories?
    Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Palm Treo 600 -> Palm Treo 650 -> Palm Treo 700p -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Treo 800w -> Palm Centro ->Palm Pre!
    for those voting 'yes', do you have BrightCam installed?
  4.    #4  
    I have it happen and I do NOT have BrightCam installed.
    Old version of lightwav (pre 5.5)?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    no WSOD here...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    I have two treos in the house...one flashes bright white, one doesn't!
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!
    I get it everytime. I thought it was normal. No brightcam, No Lightwav
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
  9.    #9  
    Well, its blinding when in a dark room.