1.    #1  
    When I hold the treo or type the battery cover squeeks. Is this normal? Makes it feel cheap.
    Cut a business card to the size of the battery, put it between the battery and cover. See if that eliminates the squeak. (The pad on the underside of the battery cover may not be quite thick enough to provide the correct pressure to keep the door tight.)

Cheers, Perry.
    Quote Originally Posted by richard371
    Is this normal?
    Yes. It's a feature.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Yeah, it calls attention to your high tech phone
    Kidding aside, I had that on my unlocked GSM Treo 650 too. I just used a small piece of my extra egrip on the battery door (the side that is in contact with the battery...and the noise disappeared. When I upgraded to a high capacity battery (which is a bit thicker than the regular battery), I didn't have to use the egrip on the door anymore.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    Quote Originally Posted by DocGo
    Yeah, it calls attention to your high tech phone
    Kidding aside, I had that on my unlocked GSM Treo 650 too. I just used a small piece of my extra egrip on the battery door (the side that is in contact with the battery...and the noise disappeared. When I upgraded to a high capacity battery (which is a bit thicker than the regular battery), I didn't have to use the egrip on the door anymore.
    Where did you get the battery? I didn't even know one was available.
    Unlocked/Unbranded GSM Treo 650
    1.71/1.30 ENA, HW A
    T-Mobile Total Internet
    The extra space between the battery and the cover is *nice*.

I use the extra space to carry my extra SIM. I even made it fancy - created a small pouch. A longer scotch tape with a stick to the sticky side of the smaller one to have a non-stick area to slide the SIM in.
    My keyboard creaks in a similar way - bottom left corbner where the option (black dot) key...i may go for repalcement...anyone else seen this?
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gregb882
    Where did you get the battery? I didn't even know one was available.
    I got it here: http://etxquc.simplyonline.com/itemd...32464&item=365

There is a discussion thread on this battery in the Accessories section of the boards.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    Quote Originally Posted by DocGo
    I got it here: http://etxquc.simplyonline.com/itemd...32464&item=365

There is a discussion thread on this battery in the Accessories section of the boards.
    Thanks! I searched the forums but didn't see anything about a high capacity battery - just other complaining about battery life. I will look specifically in that thread.
    Unlocked/Unbranded GSM Treo 650
    1.71/1.30 ENA, HW A
    T-Mobile Total Internet