1.    #1  
    Will the Treo 650 allow you to use 2 bluetooth devices at the same time. I am looking at installing a Bluetooth hands free car kit and also want to use a Bluetooth GPS receiver for navigating. I would like to be able to use both at the same time if this is possible.

Thanks for the help.
    Interesting you ask this. I just got my TOMTOM5 and when I get a call, the Treo is not using my HBH-660. Argh.
    --
    Palm Pilot - Palm III - Palm V - Sprint Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 755p - Pre - 2.1.0 Pre w/ Uberkernel
    Sinclair 1000 - Apple ][+ - C64 - Apple //e - PowerBook 100 - Mac SE - Dell PC - Acer AspireOne - 11" MacBook Air
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_dog
    Will the Treo 650 allow you to use 2 bluetooth devices at the same time. I am looking at installing a Bluetooth hands free car kit and also want to use a Bluetooth GPS receiver for navigating. I would like to be able to use both at the same time if this is possible.

Thanks for the help.
    Nope. I have the same problem and bought a wired GPS receiver to deal with it. Apparently this is a limitation of Bluetooth 1.1; 1.2 can handle multiple devices, but the Treo doesn't have it. From what I've read, this is a software limitation, not hardware, but there also do not appear to be any plans to update it, nor are there any folks out there that are crazy enough to try to hack it.