1.    #1  
    I've downloaded like 40 mp3 songs to my 1 gb sd card on my treo. I could only see the listing of these songs from real player program on my treo650.

HOw do I see a list of songs that are installed on my sd card(treo650) from my palm desktop software?

How do I see a list of songs that are installed on my sd card from my treo650 other than my real player program.

Thanks...
    Quote Originally Posted by 3xthreat
    I've downloaded like 40 mp3 songs to my 1 gb sd card on my treo. I could only see the listing of these songs from real player program on my treo650.

HOw do I see a list of songs that are installed on my sd card(treo650) from my palm desktop software?
    You can't. Palm Desktop media tab is only pictures and videos, not songs..
    Quote Originally Posted by 3xthreat
    How do I see a list of songs that are installed on my sd card from my treo650 other than my real player program.

Thanks...
    Filez (free) or other file management programs.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    thanks scottymomo. I'll download filez and use that.
    If you download and install Real Player or RealOne...whatever they are calling it these days....you should be able to see a "pda" tab. It will show you what's on your Palm provided it is connected to you synch cable and turned on. It's been a while...but you might have to add your PDA as a device in Real...sorry but I can't remember exactly.

You can even transfer songs to your card from the Real desktop software. I think it's much faster than using the Palm Synch program.

edit...you have to have the real player program open on your palm while you do all this...
  5.    #5  
    ok. that is also helpful and good to know treo-mike.

I just copied over a vidoe that I shot from my treo650 to my desktop pc and found the video format to be *.3gp . What window's XP video program plays this format? does anyone know?

Thanks,
    Dae
    The latest version of QuickTime I believe plays this.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  7.    #7  
    thanks insertion.
    [QUOTE=scottymomo]You can't. Palm Desktop media tab is only pictures and videos, not songs..

What foresight Palm has!
    KFU, the restaurant that gives you the bird!
  9.    #9  
    how do you guys have pictures under your member name on the left? What field do I put the link in for the picture to show up?

obviously, not a palm related question.
    This question belongs in the TreoCentral.com forum

Upper left you'll notice a User CP. Click it
    On the left you'll find more links. Click Edit Avatar.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  11.    #11  
    alright. my avatar is working..
    I was expecting a basketball player
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  13.    #13  
    ah, the triple threat stance.. i get you.. I did start using 3xthreat after my friend and I were talking about this term while shooting hoops.