1.    #1  
    I was lucky enough to be interviewed for the Penn & Teller Bulls%#t show concerning my mobile device addiction and it aired for the first time last night. The show is titled The Best and if you watch my clip (you can find a link or two on my blog) you will see the Treo 650 being used during the show.
    Check out my ZDNet blog at http://blogs.zdnet.com/cell-phones/ and my SPE site http://nokiaexperts.com
    I've seen a few on CSI
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Quote Originally Posted by palmsolo
    I was lucky enough to be interviewed for the Penn & Teller Bulls%#t show concerning my mobile device addiction and it aired for the first time last night. The show is titled The Best and if you watch my clip (you can find a link or two on my blog) you will see the Treo 650 being used during the show.
    Whoa! Dude you need help!! Hahaha! That's quite a collection you've got.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    I see at least 4 in every show of entourage. Including Jeremy Piven and Debi Mazar...
    Saw one last week while watching some show about internet dating, "hooking up", on ABC.

-jeff
    -jeff

...the Truth will set you free!
    Quote Originally Posted by palmsolo
    That's a pretty funny clip and you obviously have a good sense of humor about it. Of course, I was more interested in your PDAs so maybe I missed the point Penn & Teller was trying to get across.