1. mar
    For some reason, when I am in the calendar and I am typing is very,very slow. I do not have this problem with other applications. The other thing is that all my appointments have a note attached. Any help on these issues?
    Thanks in advance
  2. mar
    Did anyone have a suggestion?
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I have seen some posts related to slowdowns due to Datebook 5, are you using that?
  4. mar
    No, I am using the original calendar. It seems that it has a bug or something, because I have this problem only with the calendar.
  5. mar
    Every time that I make a new appointment it has a note(blank) attached to it. Did anyone knows what is happening??
    Quote Originally Posted by mar
    Every time that I make a new appointment it has a note(blank) attached to it. Did anyone knows what is happening??
    When you press "New", you get an appointment that comes with a blank note? I cannot find an "option" in the menus that allows you to set this preference, so I cannot tell you to uncheck the option.
  7. mar
    No, if I make a new appointment by just typing. And I found that after the last sync all my appointments have a blank note attached and if I want to make a new app. the kyeboard is very slow. It seems that is block or somethig similar.
    I now suspect a setting in the DeskTop calendar software, but I am not aware of such a setting. You might want to look thru your Calendar options on the desktop.

Something, although, sounds amiss. I doubt if a soft reset will fix it, but give it a try.

Are you using Word Complete? (3rd party software that trys to anticipate what you are typing and gives you a drop down box of word choices after 3 letters.)
    Last edited by gtwo; 08/03/2005 at 09:37 AM.
  9. mar
    Thank you for your help.
    It seems that the problem was related with Versamail. I delete it and then load it again and the problem was fixed.
    For some reason the versamail had an issue when it sync with calendar and that was the problem.