1.    #1  
    My treo 650 will pair and I am able to use the vehicle to place a call until the
    contacts, not sure which one tries to load and then I get cut off and my phone will go into a reset mode constantly. I tried removing the contacts and
    favorites then soft and hard resets to no avail. I have downloaded the recent upgrade 1.03 (?) can't remember but it wasn't for the bluetooth. I am
    looking for help with the Motorola IBUS Nav system for my 2005 BMW X-5.
    Last edited by tjrebmann; 08/04/2005 at 08:40 AM.
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by tjrebmann
    My treo 650 will pair and I am able to use the vehicle to place a call until the
    contacts, not sure which one tries to load and then I get cut off and my phone will go into a reset mode constantly. I tried removing the contacts and
    favorites then soft and hard resets to no avail. I have downloaded the recent upgrade 1.03 (?) can't remember but it wasn't for the bluetooth. I am
    looking for help with the Motorola IBUS Nav system for my 2005 BMW X-5.
    I questioned a red light which was on steady while in GA, and was told
    I did not know what I was talking about. After going to Sprint, Cingular, and Verizon not of the BMW approved phones with bluetooth would work with my 2005 X-5 4.4. Today the BMW dealer her in NY replaced the Telematics Control Unit and bingo my Treo 650 from Verizon downloaded all of my favoriates in about two seconds, and my
    bluetooth now works. I have the BMW Everest IBUS made by motorola, with the Nav system and all is working correctly. It has taken me from
    May 24 until 10 Nov to correct this problem. The OBEX or bluetooth file transfer has nothing to do with bluetooth and BMW system.
    Glad to hear that you got yours working finally. It's the ultimate in convenience when you can make/take your calls handsfree while driving. Mine (05 X5) pairs flawlessly with my locked Cingular Treo but favorites only, not the whole address book which I didn't want to access anyway.

If you are with Verizon, check out http://x5world.com Do your search there. I saw a post there where you can actually load even your address book.
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????