Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 72
  1.    #1  
    I just received the 5.6 upgrade but the code provided in the e-mail doesn't work. It gives an "invalid code" message when entered. So now I'm stuck in trial mode.

    Anyone else have this issue? I've e-mailed Toysoft and am awaiting a response.

    Smiley where are you!
  2. #2  
    Same issue, i sent them an email.
    Treo 750 / Cingular 3125
  3.    #3  
    Well it's good to hear I'm not the only one.
  4.    #4  
    Just received a new version from Lightwav and the code works.
  5. #5  
    let us know how you like it
  6. #6  
    My email only contains lightwav.prc, not the other two files mentioned, you guys too?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  7. #7  
    My new email only contains a replacement lightwav.prc. Now everything is working fine.
    Treo 750 / Cingular 3125
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    My email only contains lightwav.prc, not the other two files mentioned, you guys too?
    same here
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by spartanrob
    My new email only contains a replacement lightwav.prc. Now everything is working fine.
    Yeah, just use the other files from the original e-mail.
  10. #10  
    Don't think I got the original email, probably was a zip file right?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Don't think I got the original email, probably was a zip file right?
    Correct.
  12. #12  
    Does the Video recorder Caller ID only works for for GSM models? I noticed in the release notes it says support for 3gp. My Sprint records in 2gp. I recorded a video with the Camcorder app and saved it to the DCIM folder in the card. There isn't a setting for Video Caller ID except for LIVE. I guess 2gp won't work.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    Does the Video recorder Caller ID only works for for GSM models? I noticed in the release notes it says support for 3gp. My Sprint records in 2gp. I recorded a video with the Camcorder app and saved it to the DCIM folder in the card. There isn't a setting for Video Caller ID except for LIVE. I guess 2gp won't work.
    Your phone records 2gp for Sprint??

    I've got Sprint but I get 3gp (I actually thought it was 3gz, but I know it's a 3 for sure....3gp is prolly correct, tho).
  14. #14  
    Oops correction..I meant 3g2. Is this the same? If so I can't get it to work on LW 5.6.
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    Does the Video recorder Caller ID only works for for GSM models? I noticed in the release notes it says support for 3gp. My Sprint records in 2gp. I recorded a video with the Camcorder app and saved it to the DCIM folder in the card. There isn't a setting for Video Caller ID except for LIVE. I guess 2gp won't work.
    Sorry but we have email out the wrong file. if you havent gotten the update please send email to support@toysoft.ca We are still sending updates so you may not get it until tonite.

    as for .3gp they gsm and cdma should be the same. just make sure you record to the dcim folder or select from the popup untitled that points to the card. when you add a custom picture LWav will list the .3gp files and you can select it as normal like .jpg and .gif.

    remember to install the mpeg4plugin.prc to ram.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    Oops correction..I meant 3g2. Is this the same? If so I can't get it to work on LW 5.6.
    as long as you record with the camcorder on the T650 then it would be fine. atleast on the GSM model
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    Sorry but we have email out the wrong file. if you havent gotten the update please send email to support@toysoft.ca We are still sending updates so you may not get it until tonite.

    as for .3gp they gsm and cdma should be the same. just make sure you record to the dcim folder or select from the popup untitled that points to the card. when you add a custom picture LWav will list the .3gp files and you can select it as normal like .jpg and .gif.

    remember to install the mpeg4plugin.prc to ram.
    I've now received three different e-mails regarding 5.6

    1. A zip file which the code would not work with the LW prc
    2. Just a LW prc which the code did work with
    3. A new zip file.

    Is the prc file which I was sent in e-mail #2 the same as the one I was sent in the zip file via e-mail 3? Or do I need to install again?
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    as long as you record with the camcorder on the T650 then it would be fine. atleast on the GSM model
    I have Sprint and when I record and check my recorded videos with Filez or Explorer, the file extensions are 3g2. I have them stored in the DCIM folder. How do I use them in LW5.6? If I use picture all I see are the gifs, and jpegs but not the 3g2 video files I've recorded. I've read the manual but didn't help me much. It only talks about how you can use recorded video as caller ID but doesn't specify how to use it.
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88

    as for .3gp they gsm and cdma should be the same. just make sure you record to the dcim folder or select from the popup untitled that points to the card. when you add a custom picture LWav will list the .3gp files and you can select it as normal like .jpg and .gif.

    remember to install the mpeg4plugin.prc to ram.
    Sprint PCS CDMA saves the recorded video as .3g2 which is not viewable using the file browser when selecting a picture ID in LightWav.

    I renamed my .3g2 video to .3gp and it was then recognized by LightWav. I played the ringtone which ran the video...all was fine until I clicked on the screen and then my Treo resets.

    Using my re-named .3g2 video, when someone calls the video works. But when I try to answer the call my Treo resets as well. Hope this gets fixed!!
    -Cal
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal
    Sprint PCS CDMA saves the recorded video as .3g2 which is not viewable using the file browser when selecting a picture ID in LightWav.

    I renamed my .3g2 video to .3gp and it was then recognized by LightWav. I played the ringtone which ran the video...all was fine until I clicked on the screen and then my Treo resets.

    Using my re-named .3g2 video, when someone calls the video works. But when I try to answer the call my Treo resets as well. Hope this gets fixed!!
    Ok renaming the extension works. No reset either. I did notice I had to press the answer button to pick up the call. Center 5 way did nothing. FYI.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions