Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Smiley88, thank you!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalfx
    Can you elaborate?
    because this is beta and have not been tested thoughly yet.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm
    Lightwave and MP3 player , I have purchased both and neither have ever done anything but reset my palm and the latest lightwave has somehow permenatly shut off my system sound ( even thought i removed lightwave compleltly) and I had to Hard reset and put all my applications back on again spending about a entire day . Lost alot of info.

I have nothing against smiley , but just reads all the post about there products. Never again.
    Lightwav does not screw around with the system sounds. the only requirement is for you to set Known and Unknown caller Tones to silent in the Sounds Prefs app. since lwav uses external audio player it would be very difficult for lwav to turn off the system sound. we have received reports that some 3rd party sound manager type app could potentially cause lwav not to play the ringtone.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    So what are the improvements in 5.6.2? Can you use group tones yet without causing instability or slowness?
    Installed the 5.7 beta last night. Today, in the MIDDLE of a phone call, the ringer MP3 goes off asking me if I want to answer the call!!!! Argh!

Help me Smiley88!!!!!!
    --
    Palm Pilot - Palm III - Palm V - Sprint Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 755p - Pre - 2.1.0 Pre w/ Uberkernel
    Sinclair 1000 - Apple ][+ - C64 - Apple //e - PowerBook 100 - Mac SE - Dell PC - Acer AspireOne - 11" MacBook Air
    LightWav 5.7 is now posted on our site.

LightWav PRO is scheduled to release next week. check our site for the release.
  7.    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    LightWav 5.7 is now posted on our site.

LightWav PRO is scheduled to release next week. check our site for the release.
    Where is the full version for registered users? I did not receive any e-mail
    Is Lightwav PRO the magical version that doesn't crash your treo several times a day?
    Will PRO be a free update? Or do we have to pay for it, & what makes it PRO?
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I see Lightwav 5.7.1. on the Toysoft site, what changed between 5.7 and 5.7.1? I'm still on 5.5

As for PRO:

Introducing LightWav PRO for advanced users.

You can upgrade your current version of LightWav to the PRO version for
    only $5.99US.

We do not have a trial version right now but we will post one next week on our website.

New features in the PRO Version

* Callnotes. Organize and keep track of conversation notes with the caller.
    o Add callback or meeting appointment to the Calendar application.
    o Export the callnotes to memodpad or to a text file on the SD card
    o Easily reference callnotes
    o Hot key to quickly add or edit a call note
    o Optionally have the callnote screen automatically open when you end the call
    * Reminder notes. Have LightWav to display your last callnote when the caller calls you.
    o Now you know exactly why the caller calls you if you dont remember why.
    o Integrates with the CallNotes
    o Automatically displays the reminder note when you answer the call
    * Set custom ringtone position for PocketTunes
    o If you have long or full mp3 songs you can customize each individual ringtone and tell Lightwav where to start playing.
    o Realtime position screen and hear exactly how the ringtone will sound
    * Dial the number directly in the Lightwav screen from the list of ringers
    * New ringer actions: Auto answer and callback
    o You can set any custom ringer to auto answer. Lightwav not play the ringtone and will just answer the call
    o callback. if you are busy or away you can set a callback reminder for the ringer. A callback reminder appointment will be added to the Calendar application and you will get an alarm. You can set callback from 1 to 9 hours.
    * Free updates for future version of the PRO
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I am still having trouble with my Sprint Treo 650 crashing when using videos with a .3g2 extention. It does to matter whether I am previewing the ringtone and video or if someone is actually calling me. My screen goes white like it is trying to play the video file, and the mp3 ringtone plays, but when I touch the screen to answer the phone or stop the preview, the device performs a soft reset. I have also downloaded a .3gp file from the internet for testing on the device. In this case, the phone does not freeze, the mp3 plays but the video is distorted. Please advise.

Matt
    BTW my Lightwav version is 5.7.2 #2004.540
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234