Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Grindell
    You have to install the ZLPlugin Status plugin. Then on the Top/Bot Bar menu, click, choose and choose the plugin (make sure you have enough room or move some stuff around if it doesn't appear.)

The default option for the plugin is for the sound icon, and the other is the bluetooth indicator

Thanks for the response. I'm running zlauncher v5.31 but I do not have (or see) the zlauncher status plugin. Where can I find the plugin or can you send it?

Thanks!
    You should be able to find the ZLPLugin Status in the ZL 5.31 zip file. If you don't still have it, just download the zip file again and the plugin willl be there for you to extract and hotsync.
    So, any status on when/if you'll have the new version of SoundOff? Thanks (can't wait)!
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTreoGuy
    So, any status on when/if you'll have the new version of SoundOff? Thanks (can't wait)!
    I have the new version completed and it works really good for most all the functions. Only problem is the damned Palm NVFS when you first start any of the applications associated with a hard button, except the power-on button.

If you are using keyguard it comes up and SoundOff comes up and they get dismissed with the center button but then the called app does not start.

This only happens on the first occurance when the app loads. After that one time it is okay.

Trying to find an workable solution other than using the dequeued events. Still works great on the Treo 600 as one would expect.

Anyone want to try it send an eMail carl.quick@gmail.com.
    Last edited by quickster; 08/09/2005 at 07:38 PM.
    The Quickster
    "I'm your Huckleberry!"
    whats the new features?
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2
    whats the new features?
    That answer is in this thread....
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by quickster
    I have the new version completed and it works really good for most all the functions. Only problem is the damned Palm NVFS when you first start any of the applications associated with a hard button, except the power-on button.

If you are using keyguard it comes up and SoundOff comes up and they get dismissed with the center button but then the called app does not start.

This only happens on the first occurance when the app loads. After that one time it is okay.

Trying to find an workable solution other than using the dequeued events. Still works great on the Treo 600 as one would expect.

Anyone want to try it send an eMail carl.quick@gmail.com.
    Anytime soon?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12