1.    #1  
    i know, i can launch apps by pressing and holding other keys on my treo650. but how about those on top? the power, sms and datebook one? any apps for configurating them that way? a feature that includes a lockoff action would be cool aswell.
    I know...configuring that SMS and Datebook button. You'd think Palm would've included that
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Haven't heard of any apps with press and hold of the four hardbuttons whereas many apps configure features for press and hold to do something (fetch mail, launch phone app, etc.). But if you're simply trying to add apps to launch or to better configure your four hard buttons with more flexibility, try HBX from Rano Software. Don't know if it's been update for the T650. http://www.ranosoft.net/
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Try out Bob's Alarm (or MobileClock or whatever it is these days. Anyway, it's from RARM software) along with Bob's PopUp Launcher. I think it does what you need.
    I have b\
    Try QLaunch. Works great with my 600.