1.    #1  
    It's brand new....

Anyone try it out with the 650 yet?

Want to order a headset tomorrow, please get back!

Thanx.
    Moved
    I tried it briefly in a store and found it slower to pick up calls, more static noise and less range than HBH 660/662.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jgm
    I tried it briefly in a store and found it slower to pick up calls, more static noise and less range than HBH 660/662.
    Thanks.. umm, I was under the impression that it's not offered in US stores yet.. only on ebay..

I was told that that's why it's not on Sony Ericsson's site yet.

Where was this and are you positive it was the 608?

Thanks
    Hello folks,

The Sony Ericsson HBH-608 has not yet been released in the USA yet, as-well as we have just imported hundreds of pieces from the UK

I have been selling them on eBay, as well as my local shop here in New York.

It is the newest version of Bluetooth which is 1.2 while having 10 hours of talk time and 270 hours of standby time. Ultra-slim and ultra-light.

If any of you are interested in getting the HBH-608 I can offer a small discount for anyone on this Discussion board.

My eBay UserID is admon347 or here is a direct link to the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5793812331

Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions you might have, by "Ask seller a question" option on top right of the auction page.

Thank you!
    Last edited by admon347; 08/04/2005 at 10:47 AM.
    Can someone assist? I have the Sony Eric. HBH 608, but I need to sync it with my Treo 650. It's asking for the passcode, and I don't have the operations manual little book anymore. I'm sure I didn't set a separate one. What is the factory default setting? In addition, are there any tips from the users on how to better use it?
    oops, that's the Treo 700ws
    The standard for all Sony headsets is, or at least all that I have owned is: 0000 (4 zeros--not o's).