1.    #1  
    hey, I built a stand for my treo 650 for my desk... I probably way over-engineered it. For as much as I'd ever fold it up (never?) it does fold up real nice.

http://www.somejunkwelike.com/oow3/i...ze=800&start=0

-Steve
    It is one of the great masterpieces of treo stand, wish I have one.
    Well done~
    Just when I thought I was "over-the-top" obsessive about my Treo along comes threads like this. Love it. Great work. You could be onto something here. Can you make one in cherry wood with a cutout for the speaker and/or room for an audio-out/headphones plug to my computer speakers?

By the way, what is the app you have active in image #8804
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    I like it but why so tall?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Moved
    It's tall because the wires have to come out the bottom, right?
  7.    #7  
    Beantown: It's Bhajis Loops - http://www.chocopoolp.com ! the baddest *** music program I've ever seen on the palm.

t2gungho, KRamsauer: yeah, for the wires, and to elevate it to the neighborhood of my monitors. I'm thinking it would be cool to get that LCD readout program running at some point.
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    do you mind giving steps or exlaining how did you make it? I would like to make a stand for my treo too!!
    Oh my god! How weird. Just yesterday I was thinking how good it would be to have an unfoldable Treo stand for when I'm on a plane/bus etc.

In my head it was made of thick card though and folded completely flat.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    That is a nice-looking stand you made. Looks classic!!!
    Since it's so tall, does it get push over from the sides??
    I meant,
    Since it's so tall, does it get push over easily from the sides??