1.    #1  
    I see lots of different discussion about GPS attachments. Can anyone recommend a site or thread with a good comparison of everything available for the Treo 600? I know I'm limited without bluetooth but I see there are several available with a cord. I've seen several systems on ebay but I need to know which is best for me.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by punk
    I see lots of different discussion about GPS attachments. Can anyone recommend a site or thread with a good comparison of everything available for the Treo 600? I know I'm limited without bluetooth but I see there are several available with a cord. I've seen several systems on ebay but I need to know which is best for me.
    Thanks.
    I do not know enough about your requirements to presume to say what is best for you. I do not even know what is best for me. I used the iTrek package w/Mapopolis and the Treo 600 cable on the 600. It was moderately priced and worked very well. With a BT adapter for the iTrek, I continue to use it on the 650. The BT was $49-. I can vouch for Mapopolis technical support.