1.    #1  
    Everytime I leave Uninstall Manager on Treo, it screws it up or there's an error that doesn't allow it to run anymore.

Do you guys have this problem with Treo 600 and Uninstall Manager?
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Nope. Use it fine with no problems. I take it you have the most recent version? (Assuming the answer is yes...)
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Quote Originally Posted by E2EK1EL
    Everytime I leave Uninstall Manager on Treo, it screws it up or there's an error that doesn't allow it to run anymore.

Do you guys have this problem with Treo 600 and Uninstall Manager?
    try deleting all files with creator id:

uHKt

soft reset and then reinstall. What other apps do you have installed that may be conflicting?
    I registered and installed UM on my T600 some time ago and could not shake the problems it induced. I also experienced problems simliar to those you describe and resets galore. I deleted UM and since I've reinstalled a newer version but still having problems. Deleted again. Will FileZ Dutch's recommendations and reinstall again.

And to be specific, we're talking about the T600, not the 650, correct?
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Yes. I have not bought the 650 because I do not consider it an upgrade. I'm not willing to trade stability for a higher resolution screen. I agree with the earlier post to try deleting everything with the creator ID.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    try deleting all files with creator id:

uHKt

soft reset and then reinstall. What other apps do you have installed that may be conflicting?
    Congrats on busting the 4K post mark Dutch. Or should I recommend you diversify your hobbies.... Thanks again for the help.
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
  7.    #7  
    I'm gonna DL the newest ver and test it out ...
    Quote Originally Posted by BeantownTreo600
    Congrats on busting the 4K post mark Dutch. Or should I recommend you diversify your hobbies.... Thanks again for the help.
    no prob