Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    The Shift+Arrows isn't working with the newest version of TreoKeyHack.

Is this just me?

I have the newest verision of both Yahm and KeyHack.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    If I'm the only one with this problem, can anyone suggest a cause?

I'm running Butler, KeyShades, and ShortCuts5.

I have the newest version of Yahm. The older TreoKeyHack works fine.

What's going on. Please Help.......
    Doesnt work for me also. I was using FieldPlus to use shift+arrows selecting before I tried keyhack.

Im going back to using keycaps and field plus. I dont use YAHM for anything else and its more intrusive than the other solutions. Keyhack would be great as a standalone.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Thankyou for responding. I was thinking I was the only one and have been wondering what might be causing a conflict. I have also went back to using KeyCaps and TreoSelectText. KeyHack would be better as a standalone, but I noticed no problems with it in Yahm (also the only hack I had in Yahm).

I read alot about Field Plus. Maybe I'll check it out. Does it work with DocToGo?
    Quote Originally Posted by Relbik
    I read alot about Field Plus. Maybe I'll check it out. Does it work with DocToGo?
    It doesnt seem to. I had never tried as I dint use DTG often. what does work?
    [QUOTE=Relbik]Thankyou for responding. I was thinking I was the only one and have been wondering what might be causing a conflict. I have also went back to using KeyCaps and TreoSelectText. KeyHack would be better as a standalone, but I noticed no problems with it in Yahm (also the only hack I had in Yahm).[QUOTE]
    I too have gone back to KeyCaps, TreoSelectText and TreoNaviText. Those three combined provide a more robust solution then TreoKeyHack currently. SuppressKeyClick Sound is the only thing running with YAHM.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Which ver. of KeyCaps are you guys running. I'm trying the newest patched ver. by Doomsey. It works well, except every once in awhile the 5way won't press and hold. The BackSpace is affected as well. Disabling and Re enabling seems to fix, though.

Also, are you not using KeyHack because the newest ver. doesn't work? The Shift + 5 way would not work for me. I'm hoping there's a fix. I kind of prefer the hack.
    MIne doesn't work too