1.    #1  
    I just upgraded my 600 to a 650 (Verizon) and noticed that the screen is slightly crooked (clockwise - right is slightly lower than the left).

I know that the 600's screen was offset, and before I head back the Verizon store I want to find out of this is normal.
    Mine is ever so slightly crooked. I don't notice it any longer.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks.

I searched and didn't come up with anything at all.

I may stop by the local store on the way home from work tomorrow and just take a look at the demo model.

I'm pretty anal about things up front, but like you, they quit bothering me after a while (i think I cleaned and re-installed my Clear Touch screen protector about a dozen times today before I decided to call well enough alone).
    NO. A CROOKED SCREEN IS NOT NORMAL ON ANY PHONE. GO AND EXCHANGE IT NOW.

Stalker768
    I also got a crooked screen! I got used to it, though it bothered me like heck in the beginning!!!! I sent for an exchange with Sprint, and they never sent me the package... while I waited, I got used to it, so I never complained...
    I don't have a crooked screen, thank goodness!!

I thought the crooked screen issue was only a 600 problem...my 600's screen was definitely crooked!
    Aggghhh! Why did you mention this. Mine is crooked by about 1 pixel. I never noticed it before but now it will drive me crazy for at least today. Probably forget about it by tomorrow though.

I doubt it is any big deal. There is probably some extra room where it mounts so that they can avoid pinching the edges which would cause problems. If it is not causing any operational problems I would just forget it unless it is convenient for you to exchange it and have a look at whatever they give you before you accept it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stalker768
    NO. A CROOKED SCREEN IS NOT NORMAL ON ANY PHONE. GO AND EXCHANGE IT NOW.

Stalker768
    Why? Do you even know what it looks like? On mine, it really isn't a big deal. If I'm happy with it, why spin the palm roulette wheel on a replacement?
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Why? Do you even know what it looks like? On mine, it really isn't a big deal. If I'm happy with it, why spin the palm roulette wheel on a replacement?
    Because unlike some folks I know, I am a purist .

Stalker768
    Mine isn't crooked. . .
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.