1.    #1  
    I'd like to turn off call logging, if possible. A forum search didn't turn up any way to do that. Help.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    hmmmmm....

don't know of any way to do it, but sure am curious as to why you'd want to....
    2 words.....

booty call
    it's not a crack house, it's a crack home.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    should have guessed that....

just make a new contact and give it the name Father Flanningan or Gramma, then when the call is made, it shows up in the log that way ...
    well, there are a couple things you can do. i have sprint with the last update so i don't know if all treos are the same. in the call log, select menu > record. from there you have 2 options: purge or delete. under purge you can delete by time (older than a week or a month, etc.). for delete, you can highlight a specific # and then delete that #. One of those options should work for you. what you can't delete or purge is the log of #s from text messages, unless there is 3rd party app that can do this... so be carrful who you text message if you don't want a record in the phone...)
    Last edited by southbound747; 08/01/2005 at 03:38 PM.
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by southbound747
    well, there are a couple things you can do. i have sprint with the last update so i don't know if all treos are the same. in the call log, select menu > record. from there you have 2 options: purge or delete. under purge you can delete by time (older than a week or a month, etc.). for delete, you can highlight a specific # and then delete that #. One of those options should work for you. what you can't delete or purge is the log of #s from text messages, unless there is 3rd party app that can do this... 9so be carrful who you sms if you don't want a record in the phone...)
    I'd just as soon not have them show up in the first place. No one has written a hack to disable all together?
    lol, bootycall hack v1...not that I know of
    1 | 2